Why Is This Person Still Working Here?
Friday 9:50 – 10:50 AM
Why is this Person Still Working Here?
We have all asked this question of our leadership, our peers and even the people we supervise. How can we change this? Kristina Dietrick will discuss strategies for dealing with employee performance, behavior and misconduct. She will also explain the “how to’s” of:
•Developing a culture of accountability
•Planning the timing of performance management impacting retaliation allegations
•Handling leave issues which impact performance
•Managing an employee with a bad attitude
- Learn how you can develop a culture of accountability including hwo bad managers impact a culture of accountability and the importance of ethics
- Address legal and HR considerations of dealing with problem employees
- Discuss strategies for dealing with employee performance, behavior and misconduct
- Learn how timing of performance management impacts retaliation allegations
- Learn how to handle leave issues which impact performance
- Learn how to manage an employee with a bad attitude
Kristina Dietrick, PHR, SHRM-CP, President and Owner. Kristina has over 25 years of experience in Human Resources, and prior to acquiring HR Partners, she held several executive-level Human Resources positions in the agricultural, behavioral health and health care industries. At HR Partners, Kristina provides Human Resources support and solutions to a variety of businesses, professions and organizations throughout the Midwest and is often invited to address large corporate conventions on Human Resources issues throughout the United States. Kristina received her Bachelor of Arts from Washburn University and holds the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) designation. Kristina also holds the Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) designation.